Talapia Fish Tacos
The other night my dad and I made fish tacos for dinner. They were so tasty! I really enjoy cooking with my dad. We make so many tasty dishes whenever we get together!
2 Talapia Fillets
1 Clove of Garlic
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1/4 Cup Cilantro
Cabbage – Chopped
Tomato – Diced
1. Dice the garlic and 1/4 of the onion. In a medium cast iron skillet sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil.
2. Add the fish, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper to the skillet. Cook until the fish starts to golden.
3. Remove from heat and shred the fish in the pan.
4. Add the cilantro and salt to taste.
5. Prepare the tomato and cabbage.
6. Fill a tortilla with shredded fish, cabbage, and tomato to your liking and enjoy!
Posted on January 15, 2013, in Appetizers, College Food, Dinner, Family Sharing and tagged cayenne pepper, cilantro, Fish, Fish Tacos, garlic, lettuce, Tacos, Talapia, tortilla. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.