I saw this recipe the other day, and since I still had 1 can of pumpkin puree left from the pumpkin bars; I knew I had to make them! I found the recipe while I was on Pinterest. I think I might be addicted. . . .
1 Box of Brownie Mix
- I would stay away from mixes that have caramel, raspberry, or other non-chocolate fillings/drizzle.
- You will also need all the ingredients that the mix asks for as well.
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make brownie mix according to package directions. Set aside for later.
3. In a large bowl mix together the sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
4. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice.
5. Now add to the sugar mixture the pumpkin puree and vegetable oil and mix well.
6. Combine the flour mixture into the pumpkin puree mixture. Mix until smooth.
7. Grease a 8 x 11 inch pan with Crisco.
8. Pour half the brownie mixture into the pan. Now half of the pumpkin mixture. Repeat with the remaining batters.
9. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
10. Remove the brownies when done and let them cool.
11. Cut yourself a brownie square and Enjoy!
Posted on November 19, 2012, in Cake, College Food, Dessert and tagged Brownies, Dessert, Fall, Halloween, Pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, Thanksgiving. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.