I found these super yummy rolls at our grocery store! I figured they would make tasty breakfast sandwiches and I was right! I also tried to make ravioli sliders, and the bread that I used didn’t work (thus no post). I’m thinking I might try with this bread.
Makes 2 Servings
6 Slices of Turkey
2 Tablespoons of Colby-Jack Cheese – shredded
2 Ciabatta Rolls – Cut in Half
1. Cut the rolls in half and shred the cheese.
2. In a bowl whisk the eggs. Then spray a skillet with some pam.
3. Cook the eggs on medium heat in the skillet.
4. After about 1 minute of cooking at the cheese to the eggs and finish cooking the eggs until they are no longer wet looking.
5. Lightly toast the rolls.
6. Put 2 slices of turkey on 1 side of the roll and then the other slice on the other side of the roll. Repeat for the second roll. Divide the cheesy eggs between the 2 rolls.
7. Put the two sides of the roll together and now you have a tasty breakfast sandwich!
**Note: Add apple slices for some tasty fruit in the morning!