Open Face Sandwiches + Tomato Soup
Gary has a signature dish that he likes to make every now and again. He makes open face sandwiches and tomato soup. His mom taught him how to make the sandwiches! I think this meal is perfect for the fall, so I thought I would share it with you all!
Open Face Sandwiches for Two
Makes 2 servings
8-12 Slices of Turkey or Ham
2 Hoagie Rolls
8 Slices of Colby-Jack Cheese
1 Can of Campbell’s Tomato Soup
8 Slices of Tomato (Optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook the soup according to the directions on the can.
3. Slit the hoagie rolls in half. Drizzle of Italian dressing on each side of the hoagies.
4. Put the 2-3 slices to meat per side of hoagie. Now repeat with the tomato and cheese slices.
5. Put the hoagies on a baking sheet and put them in the oven. Cook sandwiches for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Remove sandwiches from the oven and enjoy with the tomato soup!
**Note: Gary added jalapeño slices to his sandwiches the other night, and that is what the green slices are in the pictures.
Posted on October 8, 2012, in College Food, Dinner and tagged colby jack cheese, college, dinner, Ham, hoagie rolls, Open-Face Sandwiches, Sandwich, tomatoes, Turkey. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.