Irish Cream Iced Coffee
I have really been enjoying iced coffee this summer! It’s so tasty, and I wanted to try to make my own. The first recipe I was on Ree Drummond’s blog. Her recipe was a little to massive on scale for me, but I really like her method. The next recipe I was on Averie Cooks Blog. Her recipe was more my style.
3 Tbsp Whole Espresso Beans
6-8 C. Water
Bailey’s Irish Cream
Ice Cube Tray
1. Put whole espresso beans into the coffee grinder. Grind beans until they are fine pieces.
2. Brew 6 or 8 cups of coffee in machine.
3. Chill hot coffee in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. I like to chill mine for about an hour.
- For colder iced coffee chill Irish cream and mug along with coffee.
- I also like to make a few coffee cubes instead of ice cubes. This helps keep the coffee from become watered down.
4. Pour coffee into mug. Pour Bailey’s Irish Cream into mug. I only pour the cream until I can see is starting to swirl in the coffee.
5. Add coffee or ice cubes if desired and Enjoy!
**Variation: I also have used milk and some butterscotch schnapps instead of the Irish cream and that works well too!