Flatbread Part 2
If you remember, from April, Gary and I made a really tasty flatbread. We basically made the same thing but changed up some of the ingredients. This one was super tasty. By changing the dough, additional flavors were added that worked perfectly with this flatbread. If you enjoyed the first flatbread this one is a must try as well!
*1 Package Ready-to-Bake Garlic and Herb Pizza Dough
*1/2 – 1 c. Spinach
*1 Handful of baby tomatoes (quartered)
4 oz. Crumbled Feta Cheese
8 oz. Bag of Mozzarella
1 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
*1 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ingredients that were changed or added were marked with an asterisk.
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Cook chicken in skillet with some extra virgin olive oil and the Italian seasoning. Cook until chicken is just starting turn golden.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
4. Spread/Knead/ Stretch the pizza dough onto an oiled (with the extra virgin olive oil) cookie sheet until rectangular in form. You could also do circular pizza if you wanted.
4. Cut up the tomatoes and spinach into small pieces.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella onto the shaped pizza dough. Make sure to cover all the dough. (Leave a little from for a crust though!)
6. Add half the tomatoes, spinach, and the feta.
7. Add the cooked chicken onto the pizza dough.
8. Add the rest of the tomatoes, spinach, and feta. Sprinkle more mozzarella onto the pizza dough.
9. Bake in the oven for about 12-20 mins. Or until the crust is just starting to turn golden in color.
10. Serve and enjoy!