Mozzarella Feta Chicken Pizza (Or Flatbread)
I am subscribed to Kraft Foods to get their recipes. That is where I stumbled across this recipe. This is the third time that I have made this recipe. Gary and I both love it!
4 oz. Crumbled Feta Cheese
1 pkg Traditional Ready-To-Bake pizza Dough
8 oz. Bag of Mozzarella
1 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
2 Roma Tomatoes
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Cook chicken in skillet with some extra virgin olive oil and the Italian seasoning. Cook until chicken is just starting turn golden.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
4. Spread/Knead/ Stretch the pizza dough onto an oiled (with the extra virgin olive oil) cookie sheet until rectangular in form. You could also do circular pizza if you wanted.
4. Cut up the two tomatoes into small pieces.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella onto the shaped pizza dough. Make sure to cover all the dough. (Leave a little from for a crust though!)
6. Add half the tomatoes and half the feta.
7. Add the cooked chicken onto the pizza dough.
8. Add the rest of the tomatoes and feta. Sprinkle more mozzarella onto the pizza dough.
9. Cook the pizza for 12-15 minutes.
10. Let cool for 3-5 minutes. Cut into slices and Enjoy!
Recipe Adapted From: Chicken-Feta Pizza